Thursday, August 18, 2005

Getting back on track

I have been a bit busy and a little lazy. I have played squash as an alternative to running and weights.

Work has taken over again, but, I am slowly bringing it all under control. I hope to go to the gym tonight to get things going again.

I have a lot to get done this weekend, especially organising material that is spread across three machines. I should really do a backup too!

Must remember to watch this a week from next Monday. Eddie is more or less on the ball, most organisations, institutions and people are ripping anybody they can in Ireland. Never mind government and the commercial sector, I think we get very, very poor return for our investment in other areas (education, medical and security). The times they are a changing though, thankfully. More and more people are thinking, "Hey, this is crap" or "If I have to work hard, why should you get a free ride". I wonder how many parents of Leaving/Junior certificate students are thinking how much of the low scores are their kids fault?

Anyway.....

P.S. Please visit WAG!

No comments: