Saturday, June 17, 2006

Phew

It has been a rollercoaster week.

I thought I was sorted to take one job and a big part of me was not going to take it. I was going to take because I need a job. It would have been a nice place to work but it would have been a big culture change. It was to be all finalised and signed off on Friday. Then....out of the blue.....I got a call from another place which has more practical advantages but slightly lower money and a "lower" job (I suppose that is how I could describe it). Anyway, the seemed more pragmatic and straightforward. So after a few small hitches I signed with them!

Coolio, so I will be working from the start of July, but I need to finish the write up today. I have naturally gone on a shopping spree. Oh no.... No point in working if you can't spend it in advance?

The bottom line is that it is a big load off my mind.

No comments: